Friday, April 16, 2010

Taking a Deep Breath...

It's Friday...I would like to take a moment and say "Thank God"!  I am extremly blessed right now because Dani is at a school dance until about 9pm and I am sitting on my recliner, feet up, no TV or radio on, no noise but my dog snoring. And I am instant messaging back and forth with my wonderful daughter in Maryland.  This feels so good...I almost feel guilty.  Tomorrow is catch-up day.  Been so busy with work and Dani drama that I've neglected my home...and myself.  Laundry that needs to be folded, my own personal bed (this is embarrassing) I washed the sheets last weekend but haven't made the bed yet.  How tacky is that?  I just wish I could hire someone to come in and do a deep cleaning for me.  I use to be such a fanatic over a clean house, it was the way I was raised you see, but with raising three daughters then Dani arrived when my youngest was 8 yrs old, other priorities took over.  Then I deal with the "Bad Mommy, Bad Housewife" syndrome and then I say to myself..."OH WELL"!

No comments: