Sunday, April 11, 2010

"Faith Will See Us Through"

I really don't have anything to report that has to do with the title of this blog but I just liked it.  I have this saying on my livingroom wall...and it says it all in times of happiness and trials!  But this weekend was a good weekend for us.  A lot of activities which usually sends a child with FASD over board...but Dani handled it really well.  I think I found the combination or the secret to calming her down...it's talking in softer tones when there is so much activity and putting her in charge or something...anything.  We spent the day Saturday at her niece's first soccer game of the season and then we all went down to Salt Lake to the aquarium.  I put her in charge of watching her little niece and follow her, make sure she didn't get into any trouble and Dani did a wonderful job.  I am proud of her.  But by the end of the day she was pretty exhausted.  But she was a champ...proud of her!

No comments: