Thursday, April 22, 2010

Miracles Do Happen...It Happened Today!

Well...for months...no...for years I have tried to get Dani to clean her room, not just shove stuff under her bed but deep clean her room.  I don't know what got under her skin today but I came home and she was so excited about something, she was bouncing off the walls.  When I opened my car door Dani was right there asking if she could help with anything.  I said "no honey, I'm fine but thanks for asking".  She dragged me into the house, had me close my eyes and directed me to her room and as soon as she told me to open my eyes...it was like the angels were singing, it was one of those "AH..." moments.  I was so surprised, I was speechless...but the look on her face was priceless.  So let me sum it up...1) Long day at work 2) Too tired to move 3)  Dani's face when she showed me her room?  Priceless!

1 comment:

GB's Mom said...

Dani is growing up! Hoo-Ray for you both :)