Saturday, May 29, 2010

Fun Fantastic Day...Good Day for Dad and Daughter (and mom too)

First off, I need to say a big THANK YOU to Mark Casem at Comcast for coming to my rescue!  I don't know really know how he read my message but he called me the next day and worked with me until I had a Comcast young man name Aaron come this morning to fix me up.  Now I have my internet back and I am just over joyed, now I can get back into the swing of blogging more often.  Doing it at work was not very fun, didn't have much time to do it.  Now I can stop once in a while, think about what I am going to say and then...you know the rest.  Thank you Mark again!

Today was so fun.  We went ATVing as a family, our first outing for the season, but it was still pretty cold.  In fact it was raining along with snowing but a lot of fun.  My sweet husband has been trying real hard to see Danielle in a different light and Danielle has been trying so hard to understand her dad and low and behold...it's working.  They are communicating a lot better, they actually want to spend time together, it's a wonderful sight to see.   I know...I am just waiting for the other shoe to drop and that's okay, everything can't be perfect all the time.  But after we got home today, I was so chilled to the bone,  I came in for a hot shower and dad and daughter worked together putting things away...then Dani surprised me by washing off my mud caked car.  Now I am totally exhausted...good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good day! Take care of yourself!

GB's Mom said...

Welcome back! Glad Dad and Dani are doing better :)