Friday, January 22, 2010

Question to the Universe...

Here is a question for anyone to answer because I certainly don't know.  I am very tolerant with a lot of the behaviors of FASD but it doesn't mean I don't get extremely FRUSTRATED!  So here is the question...Why is it that a child/teen feels that any mom's property, things are hers?  I have to put almost everything of mine into my room, behind locked doors.  This morning I found my camera missing and yes, just as I thought, it was in her room.  Of course she can't give any reasoning why she does it but none the less, it's frustrating.  So, if anyone out there is going through this and has some suggestions, reasoning, please help me to understand.

1 comment:

Linda said...

I wish I had answers, but don't. I wanted to let you know my daughter does the exact same thing. What was most frustrating to me is when she took my mothers jewelry from the dresser drawer. It was the only thing I had of hers and she took it to school. Lost some. But of course she didn't take it. Whenever something was missing I knew she was the one to take it, but I'd feel guilty for thinking it because well, just maybe....but of course she was the one.