Friday, January 8, 2010

Put a Fork In Me...I'm Done!

There are so many days, weeks, months that events happen, over and over, like a wave that keeps pounding our bodies while we are screaming for air.  And it comes in cycles, but we never know when the cycle begins and when it will end.  One day she is the best kid in town, can't do anything wrong, has gone the extra mile in her chores...like a halo is hanging over her head.  Okay, that's sitting in the lagoon enjoying the soft waves and sunshine.  Then, without warning, we go from an angel to satan himself.  I can actually say I am worn out, emotionally, physically and spiritually!  The ups and downs can take it's toll after awhile.  I don't know what is worse, the lying or stealing.  I am not saying she is down out stealing from others or stores because she isn't.  But she steals from me.  Not anyone else but me!  Can't figure that one out.  Just when I think I have it all together, it all unravels.  I am so thankful for a husband who lets me unwind with him when he is home.  That I can voice my frustrations, anger, shed a few tears and he even lets me sleep in...that feels good.  Right now we are in the storm, now I have to patient for the sun to come out.

No comments: