Wednesday, April 9, 2008

A New Day


For all the hard things that goes on a persons life, there are so many blessings to look at. I am going to count my blessings one by one.


1. I have three beautiful daughters (besides Danielle), which I am extremly proud of.

2. I have a wonderful, loving, understanding husband who supports me.

3. Two equally wonderful sons-in-laws, which I am blessed to have married my daughters.

4. I have wonderful friends and extended family.

5. I have a dog who unconditionally loves me. :)

6. I have my faith in my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know They love me!

7. I have air in my lungs and good health, yes I can say that even thought I battle Fibromyalgia.

8. I work for a wonderful couple who understands (I hope) what is going on with Danielle.

9. I have beautiful sunrises and sunsets here in Utah. The mountains are my sanctuary.

10. And most important...my granddaughters, who keep me smiling all the time.


These are just a few, I have so many more but I will save those for future times. I am equally lucky right now. I have two of my daughters coming to visit within the next couple of weeks. One daughter Raelyn lives in Pennsylvania and the other daughter Ashley lives in California. Haven't seen them for awhile and I am looking forward to that visit. But I am also blessed to have one daughter still living close to where we do. I am really blessed to have these three special daughters who have given me such joy in my life.


Most important though is my husband Mike. Words can not express how I feel about him. Yes, we are just like any other marriage, we have our ups and downs but mostly we have our ups. He is extremly supportive in whatever I do, he tries to be there for me but it is sometimes hard since he is a truck driver, but he is always there on the phone when I need him. I am so thankful that I met him and he said yes when I proposed to him. My children were mad at me for doing that but he had always told me that if I wanted to get married...I was going to have to propose.

No comments: