Wednesday, April 2, 2008


More thoughts have come to me while I am sitting at my desk at work. The question came across my mind, "Would I do this if I knew what the future held for that little baby?" The answer is "YES". I would not trade any of my pain as a mother or seeing the pain my daughter is going through for anything in this world. I have learned so much about myself, what I am basically made of, and I have learned so much about Danielle. Yes, the times have been tough, yes...there are times I wish I could have thrown in the towel, but what parent doesn't feel that with their own children. But my life is richer because of Danielle. I was able to save a child from an unknown future. I don't know what her future holds right now, but one thing is for sure, I know that I am her mother and I am proud of her.

No comments: