Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I Need a Vacation to Recover from Vacation!

Well, I survived vacation, the days away from family and friends and alone with my husband was wonderful! We had a wonderful Anniversary/Father's Day.  The weather was fantastic!  Couldn't ask for better and even with the knowledge that Dani was safe and having a wonderful time was helpful too!  She arrived in Burbank in one piece, had a wonderful time and even her trip home, with the layover in Vegas was fantastic.  SouthWest Airlines is the only way I will fly from now on.  They were so prepared for her and someone was there every step of the way.  I had no reason to worry...yea right, ask a mom not to worry?  But she is home now and it's back to normal life.  But today I find myself extremely exhausted.  All I want to do is sleep.  Which after I am done with this entry I will probably go lay down again.

Dani's trip was wonderful for her.  She got to spend some much needed time with one of her favorite sisters.  They did shopping, worked on her hair and make-up, went to Magic Mountain, to the beach and I knew she was safe and sound.  When she got off the plane last night I was prepared to see her hair all funky but they dyed it black and she had clip on pink streaks.  I thought she looked cute, okay...cool! I'll put the picture in once it get it off my camera tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good one with hubby. It will make a difference!
Hope things go well