Thursday, September 10, 2009

Favorite Picture of Mine!

I have to add this picture in here.  When Mike and I got married we started a trucking company called DMD Trucking (Danielle, Mike and Diane) and Dani and I would travel the US with Mike.  Well, Mike and I studied out the best homeschooling programs and found one that we were able to take with us on the road.  Mike and I would rotate driving and teaching.  This is when Dani had learned from her dad the art of visualization.  But I just love this picture of my sweet little girl doing her "road" work (not homework).

I have a huge notebook that I use for Danielle's history that I am going to be taking pictures of and posting them here, hoping to help someone organizae their paperwork.  Also some other ideas I am using here at home with Danielle.  So please stay tuned.

No comments: