Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Big Thank you!

I want to say a big thank you to those who read my blog and add their comments.  I learn so much from everyone who replies and I don't feel so alone, it's good to know that there are others out there like me, and there are others like me who don't have a special needs kid/teen.  We all share a commonality...we're all tired, over worked, tired of being alone in whatever challenges that life may throw at us.  That is why I am so grateful for my blog, it's an outlet for my emotions, the crap that goes on day to day, but there are some days that are better than others, but we need to know that we are human and not everything is rosy.  I am not one of those people who wear rose colored glasses.  I use to in the 70's (LOL) but not now.  Life is sooo different.  So thank you for helping me keepin' it real and honest and for not judging me too much!  Love to you all!

No comments: