Thursday, December 31, 2009

Update to "Baby It's Cold Outside"

Well, I knew that the so called emergency with our pipes freezing was kind of an impossibility and it's quite comical.  When I got home, I immediately walked into the kitchen with Danielle, turned on the faucet and within less than 5 minutes the hot water came on.  I had to explain to her that right now it may take a little more time to warm up.  But I think it was her way of trying to get out of doing the dishes...and there lots of dishes.  But she got it all done today and she did an excellent job!

Moral of the story?  There isn't one, just teach with patience and a little laughter! :)

1 comment:

Kari said...

I'm glad you didn't have a major plumbing problem to start out the new year!

Patience...it's a good thing. I need to practice it just as much as I want my kids to.

Happy 2010! ~Kari