Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!


This is my favorite time of the year.  From this day forward because the leaves and changing colors, the air is crisp and it's the one night a year that my daughter gets real creative with her costume.  And yes, she does design what she is going as.  It's as much fun going shopping with her then watching her put it all together.  Some stuff she finds around the house, has saved over the years but she is very creative.  This year she chose being "Cleopatra".  One more thing I have to brag about is a goal she has just met.  She has always wanted her hair straight but because of my hands hurting all the time I couldn't work the iron very well.  Last week she accomplished her first goal to independence...she straightened her own hair.  And she did a great job too.  Here is a picture of us tonight!  Enjoy...being FAS and having other disabilities doesn't stop these kids from accomplishing what they want to do...you go girl!

No comments: