Monday, August 17, 2009

Update...Update...Update!


Well, it's been a little while since my last post. A lot has happened this summer. First was Danielle's trip to Maryland to visit her sister and travel around. Then our family camp outs, my ATV accident where I broke some ribs. Now it's time to get ready for a new school year. I can't believe that this summer is almost over. Didn't really have anytime to enjoy it. Work all the time, come home eat, relax a bit then bed. Start over again the next day.


Summer has been good for Danielle. She has done amazing staying home by herself. I am blessed to have her sister who lives around the corner in case of an emergency. But we have registration on Wednesday...can't believe she is in 8th grade (Freshman). Where does the time go? So, next week starts a new chapter in our lifes. Transitions are not always fun or easy, they are more like a challenge, especially in our household. But we manage some how, don't know how but we do.

No comments: