Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bully's. No place In My Life For Them!


I have to wonder why parents raise children who prey upon the weak or mentally ill or disabled.  My daughter is my hero!  For a teen with several things going against her, she has choosen to live her life by certain standards.  For instance, no smoking, no tattoos, no piercings, no "R" rated movies, good uplifting music, surrounds herself with uplifting friends, no swearing, this young lady has a love and testimony for our Lord.  Now, there is a girl at her school who herself suffers from mental illness, and who at one time was Danielle's friend, who decided to go down a different road.  Because of the choices that Dani has chosen she told this friend that she didn't want to be friends anymore.  Now this young lady taunts Dani and bully's her to no end.  I have gone to the school, I have emailed her teachers, at both schools and vice principle with no action as of yet.  I am keeping her home from school tomorrow because this other young lady yelled in my daughters face today that Dani was a "b---- and a whore along with being a black idiot".  Sorry but that is where I draw the line.  This taunting is making Danielle physically sick.  So, if I don't hear from the school tomorrow, I will go to the school district.  Again...why do parents raise children who prey upon the weak and disabled?  But I cheer for my daughter, she is my hero!

No comments: