Wednesday, July 30, 2008

It's Almost Time!


I am so sorry it has been awhile since I posted anything for my dear daughter. But progress sure has been our middle name lately. Last weekend she came home for the first time. When a child starts weekend home visits, it's close to them coming home for good. What they discovered about Danielle is that all the medications she was on, and there were five of them, were creating a lot of the Schizoprehnic episodes. I am not saying she doesn't still hear the voices or sees things because one in a blue moon she does, but it is getting better. She is only on one medication. Yeah! And she looks great, acts like a normal, regular teen. I couldn't be more happier for her. She gets to come home again this weekend but for a longer stay. I will pick her up after 5pm on Friday and have her back by 5pm on Sunday.

1 comment:

debbie said...

i am so happy for you and danielle!!! i have been checking your blog regularly hoping for an update. i wish you so much luck.